http://www.sunnysidesports.com/about-us/dons-blog/

Saturday, March 20, 2010

THINGS EURO

When I go to Europe I use the word Euro to describe how things are different than at home. I like most of the Euro things, but not all. 
I would say the best euro thing is that people are more laid back. The cars just don't get so up tight with all the bikes. We have been riding on roads half as wide as Skyliners road with twice as many bikes and somehow everyone gets along. They would think skyliner road was one of their widest roads.
Sunbathing is another euro laid back attitude, especially in southern europe. Topless for women is optional. No controversy, it just happens.
I love living at home and I am looking forward to getting home this week, but I also like to see the world and enjoy how things are done in other places.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

No comments: