http://www.sunnysidesports.com/about-us/dons-blog/

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SLOW WITH THE BLOGS

The last few weeks have been very difficult for me. I decided when I started this blog not to dwell on negative issues just positive ones. When one's mind is preoccupied with negative it is hard to write a positive blog. So to cheer myself up I am going to write about some great things that have happened the last month. Some of these have been mentioned before. I had great races at the GP cross races in Portland two second places. It finally snowed and I have been skiing every week, with some great days. My ski class is awesome this year. Everyone really listens and the improvement is amazing. Working at Sunnyside is as fun as always.  I won't say the economy hasn't affected us but we had a great year in 2008 and 2009 has started out great. I have made some new friends the last few weeks. In two months I and some friends are going to Mallorca, Spain for around two weeks to ride our bikes. My sweetheart is here everyday and has helped me through these times. I think things will be normal again in a day or so. 
Not to keep you in the  dark the difficulties have to do with the MBSEF. I have coaching masters there for 15 years. It is one of the most rewarding things I do. We have had some political issues there that I have been involved with. In a small town that is a hard thing to do. I hope it passes soon. 
Next week I promise a photo and a very witty, blog. 
Don

1 comment:

andytrailfettler said...

Hope things get better for you soon Don.

Really looking forward to you dropping by Scotland in March.