http://www.sunnysidesports.com/about-us/dons-blog/

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A FAVORITE PHOTO

My computer does a constant slide show with all my photos, and this is one of my favorites. If you know Euro bike racing you will recognize guy walking down the street, the devil who is ubiquitous at all the major European races. We only see him on Television when the fast pros are riding by. I got him walking down a back street in St Entiene. This was during the last Time Trial in the 2005 Tour de France. I always thought the devil just appeared out of nowhere, maybe some smoke or fire, but I was wrong. He has a crummy old car and he has to walk from place to place. Take a closer look by clicking on the photo and you can get a better look at his footwear and his red suit. It puts a human side to all this devilishness. I thought I would just share this as I got a kick out of seeing it again.
Don

No comments: